Online internet banking is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to do your banking. It's simple, safe and secure. You can access your banking information 24 hours a day anywhere you have access to the Internet; AND it’s FREE!
With Online Banking you can:
- View current account balances and details
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review automatic deposits and withdrawals
- View images of checks and deposit slips
- Make loan payments
- And more!
Manage all your finances anywhere, anytime with our Northwoods Bank mobile app.
The Northwoods Bank App is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances.
- View your available cash, credit, upcoming bills and scheduled payments from the app dashboard
See a complete list of transactions
- Add savings, checking and credit card accounts from other financial institutions for a consolidated view of your finances
- Make transfers with mobile banking that are just as fast and secure as online banking
- Move money where you need it when you need it
- Make mobile deposits from anywhere with just a few clicks- Snap. Send. Done.
Banking at the speed of life. Download now!
View our User Guide for the NEW Mobile Banking App available on June 27th!
The mobile app that alerts Northwoods Bank VISA Debit cardholders to potential fraud!
Card Valet sends alerts notifying you of purchases over a set dollar amount, international transactions and much more!
Card Valet Helps Protect Cardholders against Fraud
Like a high-tech early-warning system, Card Valet immediately sends alerts for any potentially fraudulent activity. When cardholders are aware of suspicious activity, they can contact Northwoods Bank of MN!
Card Valet Lets Cardholders Check Their Accounts...Anytime:
With the Card Valet app, cardholders can access balance information on their smartphones and tablets anywhere, anytime.
Use the following links to download this great tool now or get more information:
Save time, paper and money by receiving your monthly statements electronically. Instead of having statements mailed to you, they are available for viewing right from your online banking account. You don’t have to keep a paper file of previous statements anymore because once you sign up, each statement going forward is archived for 18 months. Download and save anytime for a permanent electronic copy. A convenient notification will be emailed to you whenever a new statement is ready for you to access and view. Receive a credit against your monthly account service fee if you have Choice Checking
Benefits of E-Statements:
- Helps protect you from identity theft and fraud
- Provides you with access to your statements faster than conventional mail
- Makes your record keeping easier and simpler
- Cuts down on the hassle and clutter of storing old statements
- It’s environmentally sound and eliminates unnecessary use of paper
- View, save or print your statement at YOUR convenience!
Enrollment is simple! Click here to get started, or stop by and visit with a Personal Banker at any of our convenient locations. We’ll be glad to help you get started with FREE e-statements.
Online Banking enrollment is required to enroll for and view E-Statements. If you are not currently an Online Banking user, please click here to enroll.
From your utility company to your dentist to your day care provider, you can pay everyone you pay now - anytime, anywhere - all with the click of a mouse. No more spending hours a month writing out checks, balancing your check book, filing your bills, licking and stamping envelopes. Now you can pay all your bills online, from anywhere -- home, work or while on the road. Contact us today to get signed up.
Online Bill Pay offers:
- Convenience by paying bills anytime – day or night
- Payment security online instead of placing paper checks in your mailbox
- Flexibility of scheduling recurring, variable, occasional, or one-time payments
Simplify your life and pay your bills online. Just a click away when logged into Internet Banking.